Last Updated on October 21, 2021 by John Moretti
When you find yourself at your favorite local café regularly, you’ll know it’s time to purchase your coffee machine. Finding a coffee maker that makes your specialized beverages, as well as a professional unit, might be difficult; I was in the same boat until I came across the Ninja coffee bar. So, first things first, is it worth it?
The Ninja Coffee Bar will serve as an all-in-one coffee station in your house, living true to its name. Whether you want basic black coffee or fancy lattes, this is a machine that can handle it. However, it has problems, but none of them jump out as reasons to avoid purchasing the device.
Ninja may be a name you’re already familiar with. They’re recognized for their blenders, mixers, and juicers, and they’ve earned a reputation for producing high–quality goods that perform like ninjas. Before you go back to your favorite local café, you may want to have a further look at why the Ninja coffee bar is worth every penny.
The Way Of The Ninja Brand
SharkNinja Operating LLC has created several brands, including Ninja. The firm, formerly known as Euro–Pro Operating LLC, was founded outside of Montreal in 1996 and produces home appliances like coffee makers and blenders and cleaning products and vacuum cleaners.
As of 2017, the company operates outside of Boston and now goes by the name SharkNinja. According to its website, the company’s pride is its creativity and low costs. SharkNinja is also known for its great customer service, which speaks volumes of value to its products.
What Makes The Ninja Coffee Bar Great?
Classic, rich, iced, and specialty coffee may all be made with the Specialty Coffee Maker. Coffee lovers will like the Ninja Coffee Bar’s brewing options, unique features, and many components and accessories.
While brewing, you may pick from various sizes, including a normal cup, XL cup, a travel mug, an XL multi–serve, a half carafe, and a full carafe. The Specialty Coffee Maker’s carafe has a capacity of 10 cups as well.
Several attachments and accessories are also included for a complete coffee experience. A recipe inspiration book, a fold-away frother, a Ninja smart scoop, and a gold-tone permanent filter are included. Depending on the type, you’ll get a thermal or a glass carafe.
The fact that the Specialty Coffee Maker does not require pods for brewing is a huge plus. According to SharkNinja, utilizing grinds instead of pods can save you up to $200 per year.
Ninja Bar Water Reservoir
The 50-ounce (10-cup) water reservoir at the Coffee Bar is a translucent plastic with easy-to-read measurements written on the side. You won’t have to perform any arithmetic because these measures cover various cup sizes, including travel mugs and half-carafes.
The tank has a flip–top lid that keeps it out of the way while you fill it, and the reservoir can be removed to fill or clean it.
Ninja Coffee Bar Brewing Types
Another feature that distinguishes the Ninja Coffee Bar system is the vast brews that suit every taste and request. It has perfected these six distinct beers using thermal extraction technology:
- Classic Brew: When you’re searching for a nice cup of classic coffee, this is the one to go for. It has a smooth and balanced brew.
- Rich Brew: This version has a stronger taste. For those who want their coffee robust, this is a nice option. It also creates a strong brew that can stand up to milk.
- Over Ice Brew: This produces a concentrated brew ideal for brewing over ice for a delicious iced coffee that’s not watered down. Many versions come with an over-ice carafe as an option.
- Cold Brew: You can make a rich and smooth cold brew with the Ninja Hot and Cold Brew System.
- Specialty Brew: With espresso-like strength, this brew is perfect for preparing specialty café beverages without needing an espresso machine.
- Café Forte: This strong and vibrant trademark brew is a must-try. It’s perfect for those who like a full-bodied, sophisticated cup of coffee.
Ninja Coffee Bar Pros And Cons
- There are a variety of brewing possibilities.
- There are six distinct brew sizes available.
- The Smart Scoop is one of the included accessories.
- Included are a removable water reservoir, a gold-tone permanent filter, and a frother.
- There’s a recipe book, and a quick start guide included.
- Coffee is not diluted in any way.
- There are no pods.
- The machine is durable, and it lasts a long time.
- Some versions may not have as many tea functions
- The machine is not small; with that said, it may take up a lot of counter space or cabinet space, depending on the size of your kitchen.
- Even though the machine can make a specialty espresso alternative, it is not an espresso machine.
Ninja Coffee Machines In General
Ninja Coffee Bar systems are available in several configurations, sizes, and costs based on the amenities they provide, so you’re likely to find one that’s perfect for you. Each of them uses the same method: thermal flavor extraction.
If you don’t need all of the coffee bar features and want well-made coffee in little or large quantities, there’s even a Ninja Coffee Brewer with only the traditional and rich brews for a very low price.
A hot and cold brew system is included in the new Ninja coffee machines. It provides almost immediate satisfaction. You’ll be able to savor the low–acid, rich smoothness of cold brew in only 10 to 15 minutes rather than hours.
I highly suggest The Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System with Thermal Carafe if you’re searching for a new automated drip coffee maker. It brews a great pot of hot coffee and has a slew of great features that avoid a lot of the hassles that come with other machines brands (such as a dripping carafe and a difficult-to-fill basket).
Its ability to create a single cup without capsules is a huge benefit, especially if you alternate between wanting a single cup and a full pot, depending on the day.
You don’t need a kitchen counter full of specialist appliances to enjoy the variety of coffee beverages you desire with the Ninja Coffee Bar. This method is one-of-a-kind in terms of convenience, type, and quality. What’s best is that your coffee will taste better every day.